Superare x Ali "Hard To Be Humble" Shirt
"It's HARD to be humble when you're as GREAT as I am!" - Muhammad Ali
Ali was never one to shy away from bravado and this quote not only represents who Ali was as a human but inspires all to call on their inner Ali on the daily!
This photo is iconic. Having been shot for a 1964 Sports Illustrated cover, it shows a young Cassius Clay sitting on $1 Million dollars in cash to celebrate the fact that "That’s how much money my fists and my mouth will have earned by the time my fight with Liston is over. Think about that. A southern colored boy has made $1 million just as he turns 22. I don’t think it’s bragging to say I’m something a little special."
Fit: Regular Men's FIt.
- Super soft and comfortable.
- Vintage washed and garment-dyed for a retro look and feel.
- No shrink comfort for a dependable fit wash after wash.
- Double-needle, cover-seamed neck with a lay flat collar that keeps its shape.
- Ribbed set-in collar/Twill Label and Neck Tape/Double-Needle Hems
Based on 2 reviews
Nice shirt with great pic of young Ali!
I have dozens of superare shirts. I love all the designs and this one is no exception. My only issue is the shirt is really heavy compared to the other ones I've purchased. I like to box in my shirts and this one is definitely one that will just be worn casually.