Superare 'Carico' Gear Bag
- Plenty of storage with 65 Liters of space; Measurements: 22 x 14 x 13 inches (55.8 x 35.5 x 33cm)
- Convertible into Duffle bag or Backpack
- Great for multi-discipline training with seperate storage for wet items
- Ventilated to eliminate moisture and reduce bacteria and odors/S
- Water-Resistant Made of highly durable 500D tarpaulin PVC
Love this bag I can fit everything I need to train
With issue is super convenient for me . Best bag I’ve ever bought .I will recommend super rare products to anyone that fights or jujitsu Mma or Muay Thai !
I'm a 5'0" woman. Yes, it looks big on me but fits everything I need so I don't really care. Gloves, headgear, extra wraps, extra socks, jump rope, and other misc gym equipment. Would I buy it again? Yes. Would I recommend it to others? Yes.
This bag was great, unfortunately just a little too small for my shin guards and gloves. I ended up trading it for the Enorme, which is...frankly a little big, but better that than not enough space. The Carico is built solidly and it's a great size. I'm bummed I didn't end up being able to use it, but I'd recommend it in a heartbeat.
Great bag for the price. Build quality is amazing and lots of space for the gym or for travel. Versatility is great too as it can be used as a backpack or a duffel bag. Only reason why I'm rating it as 4 stars is because I wish there'd be a couple more compartments for valuables and other small items