Superare Fight Goods
Superare One Series: "SuperGel" Velcro Gloves
The new "Supergel" gloves are the latest addition to the very popular One Series model of Superare gloves.
These gloves feature
- 100% top grain Buffalo leather
- Injection-molded foam with an added layer of Gel at the core for a different padding experience than the normal One Series gloves.
- Ultra-soft microfiber lining also not found in any other Superare glove.
- Rubberized label on cuff
- Vented palm for additional airflow.
- Added support on the wrist so your wrist should never go backward while training.
- Mesh bag
Look is 🔥
Gloves are Snug
Buffalo leather is Sharp
Sparred in them today felt Great better then my Winnings
Just recently bought these because a friend recommended them and they surpassed my expectations. Super comfortable with a tight snug fit, kunkle protection is on point and the padding makes them feel like pillows.
Used it few times and I absolutely love it. My workouts usually involve a lot of pushups and burpees in between rounds and that wrist support is the best I’ve had so far. The gel at the core really makes a difference to get dish out hard punches. It’s my first superare pair of gloves but it certainly won’t be my last!
I got these gloves on pre-order and with the help of the team behind Superare, I decided on the 14 pz based on my last gloves. I absolutely love the snug fit and wrist support on these gloves, and they have a great feel on the bag. I have weak wrists and these make me feel very secure.