Superare Fight Goods
Superare One Series: "SuperGel" Velcro Gloves
The new "Supergel" gloves are the latest addition to the very popular One Series model of Superare gloves.
These gloves feature
- 100% top grain Buffalo leather
- Injection-molded foam with an added layer of Gel at the core for a different padding experience than the normal One Series gloves.
- Ultra-soft microfiber lining also not found in any other Superare glove.
- Rubberized label on cuff
- Vented palm for additional airflow.
- Added support on the wrist so your wrist should never go backward while training.
- Mesh bag⚠️ WARNING: California Proposition 65
smells like a angels vagina
Highly recommend! As other people said, they’re a little tight in the beginning but they loosen up and feel great after a few sessions. I use mine in a boxing/HIIT combo class so I use them on a heavy bag and with push ups/mountain climbers/high planks and they’re great. Can’t recommend them highly enough! The colors and design are also very sleek
I purchased these for a striking class I take in conjunction with Krav Maga. They are a snug fit but I like that. Great wrist support as well. These will be my go to gloves going forward!
Decided to purchase these gloves because I was having pain in my hands when hitting pads due to poor quality of fairtex padding. The second I received the Superrare super gel gloves I could recognize they were high quality. Haven’t had hand pain since purchasing. Excellent wrist support also. A little tight at the beginning but they break in nicely. Will definitely be purchasing again.
Once broken in, the gloves were really comfortable, and wrist/knuckle protection is pretty good. When I first bought the gloves, they were really tight, but to me, that represents good quality.