Superare Fight Goods
Superare One Series: "SuperGel" Velcro Gloves
The new "Supergel" gloves are the latest addition to the very popular One Series model of Superare gloves.
These gloves feature
- 100% top grain Buffalo leather
- Injection-molded foam with an added layer of Gel at the core for a different padding experience than the normal One Series gloves.
- Ultra-soft microfiber lining also not found in any other Superare glove.
- Rubberized label on cuff
- Vented palm for additional airflow.
- Added support on the wrist so your wrist should never go backward while training.
- Mesh bag
Great glove. 100% satisfied with the glove. Haven’t had sore knuckles or wrists since I’ve been using them. Very tight and snug initially, especially the thumb but are breaking in and loosening up nicely. Will be hoping to get a 2nd pair for a rotation soon. Maybe a few more color choices would be the only improvement.
I ordered these to use as my training gloves, looking for something a little different than what I’d tried. Upon receiving them and trying them on I knew I was going to love them. I’ve been using them for about 2 and a half weeks now and can confidently say I’ll be buying another pair when these ones wear out. They’re soft enough to really feel your shots sink in with nice snap but protective enough that you don’t feel your shots after you’re done. The only minor gripe I had when I first received them was that they were a little tight. That gripe has disappeared the more I break them in however. If you have large hands like me, expect them to be snug for the first little bit. I absolutely love these gloves.
Look is 🔥
Gloves are Snug
Buffalo leather is Sharp
Sparred in them today felt Great better then my Winnings